Women Leaders Across Borders
Delegation dates: May 27th-June 3rd, 2017
SHORT Delegation dates: May 30th-June 3rd, 2017*
We are inviting you to join the Women Leaders Across Borders Delegation of 100 Women to El Salvador from May 26 to June 3, 2017.
The delegation will participate in the celebration of the 3rd Anniversary of the inauguration of president Salvador Sanchez Ceren; Learn about the successful projects like Ciudad Mujer/Women’s City, Literacy; Participate in the Forum of Women Leaders of the Continent, and meet the women leaders of this administration and the candidates to be elected on March 4, 2018 as Mayors and Congress women to the Asamblea Legislativa/Legislative Assembly.
The hosts of this delegation are women in governmental positions of the highest levels in El Salvador:
- Liduvina Magarin, Deputy Minister for Salvadorans abroad
- Vanda Pignato, Secretary for Social Inclusion
- Elda Tobar, Director of the Institute for Young and Children (spouse of Vice President Ortiz)
- Lourdes Palacios, Vice Secretary of Citizen Participation, Transparency and Anti-Corruption of the Presidency.
The cost of the 8-day delegation is $1,200. The cost of the 5-day delegation is $800. All are welcome! Scholarships are available.
Registration deadline is April 21st, 2017.
- Pre-Delegation Packet and FAQ.
- To apply for the delegation, fill out our online application.
- To apply for a scholarship, fill out our scholarship application.
- To pay a deposit or delegation payment online, click here.
Please spread the word of this delegation to your friends and networks!
For questions, please contact Graciela at 510-848-8487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.