More Ways to Donate
With help from people like you, young women like Juana (below) and Joselin (left) will have access to a high school education and the opportunity to become leaders in their communities. By supporting SHARE’s model of sustainable development and solidarity, your gift will make a long-term difference in lives of some of El Salvador’s most vulnerable communities. Thank you for your support!
Donate Online Today using our secure online donation page.
Make a Solidarity Gift: Your donation can be a gift for someone special. A solidarity gift is a meaningful way to honor special events like holidays, birthdays, graduations, or anniversaries. Include the name of your recipient and we will send you a special gift certificate!
Other Ways to Donate:
• Become a SHARE Sustainer: Make a commitment to social justice by pledging a monthly or quarterly gift to SHARE. Complete this form or check “I want to make a recurring donation” on the online donations form. Learn more about the benefits of being a SHARE Sustainer.
• Donate by mail: Checks made out to SHARE El Salvador can be sent to: 2425 College Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704
• Donate by phone: Call our office at 510-848-8487 to make a donation with your credit card over the phone. We’re open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST
• Planned Giving: Contact José Artiga at 510-848-8487 or email@example.com to discuss putting SHARE in your will or making SHARE the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or retirement account
• Donate stock or property: Contact José Artiga at 510-848-8487 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Plan a fundraiser for SHARE using the SHARE Grassroots Fundraising and Outreach Guide
Have you heard of Goodshop? Every time you make a purchase at Goodshop.com, they will be donating a portion to SHARE, free of cost to you! Help us support women’s vegetable gardens, scholarships for youth, and fruit tree planting as we work towards economic sustainability, justice, and human and civil rights.. Make a purchase at your favorite stores like The Apple Store, Target, Verizon Wireless, and thousands more through Goodshop.com to support our efforts! Thanks!
“You can’t have encountered a SHARE staff person or traveled to El Salvador with a SHARE delegation and not be convinced of the focus of SHARE’S work, the building up of a people.” -Longtime SHARE supporter
Questions? Contact Katherine Wilson, Development Coordinator, at (510) 848-8487 or email@example.com.