Solidarity with the Salvadoran people doesn’t requier a plane ticket. There are many ways for you to supporty SHARE as we work to empower communities and promote sustainable development. Here are just a few ideas for you to stay informed and get involved in SHARE’s work:
- Make a donation to support a community development project. Projects range from developing youth leaders to teaching organic farming methods.
- Participate in our advocacy efforts. Receive action alerts and updates on our work by joining our eNewsletter list!
- Tell a friend or family member about SHARE
- Connect with us on Facebook or Twitter
- Give a solidarity gift! Celebrate a holiday, birthday or special event by donating to SHARE in honor of a friend or loved one. Or ask for solidarity gifts instead of presents on your next birthday or special occasion.
- Join a SHARE delegation to El Salvador
- Organize an event to raise awareness of the issues and/or fundraise for SHARE or checkout the SHARE Grassroots Fundraising and Outreach Guide.
- Already been on a delegation? Inspire others to take action by sharing your photos and reflections from the trip by emailing email@example.com.
- Start grassroots partnership or sistering relationship between your parish, school, or community group and SHARE
- Learn more about issues challenging El Salvador today
Have another idea? We’d love to hear about it! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 848-8487!